- SC H. 3504 bill for 2013
- What is Constitutional Money?
- Just Say NO To The Gold Standard
- CNBC Admits We're All Slaves To ROTHSCHILD CENTRAL BANKERS
- Ron Paul vs. Paul Krugman on Bloomberg TV (4-30-12)
- Pieces of Eight - by Edwin Vieira, jr.
- South Carolina House Constitutional Money Hearings H.4128
Our Mission is to enlighten and encourage our Governors and State legislators to enact a Constitutional Money bill in our States. By restoring gold and silver as lawful money, they will be upholding their sworn oath to the Constitution, specifically guaranteed to us by Article 1, Section 10 of the Constitution for the United States.
Enacting a Constitutional Money bill in the States, will provide We the People with economic freedom through our just powers that are guaranteed to us by the Ninth and Tenth Amendments to the Constitution.
See also: About Us.